Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 2014

     Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season far? Whatever you do DON'T ask me about mine. Might not like the answer...As you all know I am a private person. Well I didn't make it through the holidays unscathed. Still have one more month to go and that is going to be hardest month yet. If you are interested *speaking to blog contributors not blog followers* then follow my AotN18.

     I want to hear about everyone's holiday I need to the pick me ups...I see that new edition is doing well Raiden? *looks to Raiden* Saw the pics of him *smiles*. Ty for sharing all the pics with me. They are greatly appreciated *hugs Raiden tight* Hopefully we will see everyone back on here soon. I miss everyone *smiles sadly* You all are greatly missed and greatly loved by me. Hope everyone feels the same about me? Love you all *hugs everyone tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment