Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 2014

    Live is a learning experience. And some level it is but on some levels it just f* blows *pardon my French please* Life is to be treasured not taken carelessly or that for whatever reason there is. Like someone being shot, children passing in their sleep. Right now I feel like going completely off the rails and joining my baby girl. But then I would leave behind my mate, my stepson, my two older daughters and others. I just want this hurt to go away. Before anyone says if there is anything I or my mate needs. Here is the answer to that question...We just want our daughter back simple as that. Yes my Wolf and I both lean on each other through this dark time in our lives. I just thought that we would  have more time with her. I'm sorry for venting but I don't know what else to do except to go off the rails and that's not an option right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment