Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where have the days gone?

I don't even remember the last time that I put something up on here. Is it right bad that I forgot about my bog? Loser is a lesser word to what I'd be using right now. 

A lot has been happening. My kid is graduating from high school this year. Grade 12. Jesus. For those of you that didn't know I have a son. I do. Here's a pic of him that not many of you even know about. He's the one flexing of course. -chuckling- The future bodyguard or cop which is his goal. Towering me by a real good bit. 



Anyhow, I've been diagnosed with kidney disease which is what I've been trying to cope with for the last 2 years. It's been a bitch, but think I've got it to something reasonable. 

I'll try to post more often, now that I'm sorta back and my Angel girl is posting. Right glad to see that. Your demon has missed you! Hell knows where the rest of the others are. Hope they're good and healthy somewhere and keeping safe. 

Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you to my dear Demon. My mate and I could use some good energy right now *hugs Demon tight* *cries as well*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betryal.
    I dont know if you are the right person but your email matches the person I am looking for.
    If you recently sent a person an email for a face up commission on a doll you own then just know that I can't reply back to you. Evey time I try to email you back it says there is a delivery error.
    If you would like to contact me in another way I am on Flickr, Deviantart, and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete