Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hushed by Kelley York

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There were 2 instances, scenes in the book that cut off abruptly and continued into the next chapter, following day without knowing what happened next or even the character thinking back on it and I will admit that I found that quite frustrating and these were pertinent scenes and points to the story itself.

Other than that I liked the story if even the main ch was a gullible wimp and allowed one so called friend put him into a place no one should be in. I am glad it ended the way it had, but in a way so not.

Do I sound confusing? You don't know the half of it. I ground my teeth, gnashed them and wanted to throw my paperback at times, but I made it to the end. My rating is high because it's very well written and I do digress the story will keep your interest right to the very end. So hang in with it even if you feel like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment