Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012

     Has anyone ever regretted a choice or choices in their life? I do regret some of the choices that I have made. Today my wolf and I had another run in with that psycotic ass ex of his. Those of you who know me know that I am tender hearted. Honestly right now as much as I do love my wolf it's in cases like this that I wish I never gotten pregnant. I just don't understand how one person can hurt someone who has done nothing to them? Guess there is a lot in this world that I don't understand and all. To top it all off I still have to endure the plain stupidity of others which just makes me want to jack slap the wholy hell out of them *snickers* But truthfully if I could I would allow that psycotic bitch just pound me and then slap her with attempted murder charges of an unborn child.
     Speaking of the baby, got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and it was strong. In a few days we go to see a genetist for more tests and to see if there are any issues with the baby. I might also be able to get some answers to a heart condition that my youngest daughter has. On the up side of all of this is that we got a chihauhau who is kooky and loco at times *smiles*.
     I has always known that I wasn't a good parent but I did do the best that I could and what I thought was right for the girls. BUT I surely don't need some psycotic, jealous ass, ugly bitch telling me what I already know. By the way that bitch is now behind bars for driving on suspend that will be just a slap on the wrist. What is it going to take to truly put this bitch away? My death, the death of my child or both?

No comments:

Post a Comment