Thursday, May 2, 2013

April 6th, 2013

    

     But I have missed everyone here alot. I have been thinking more and more about our fearless Demon has been doing and how his health has been *smiles gently* I can't wait to get here full time *crosses fingers* hopefully that will be soon. On another note we have been ordered by the court to do parenting classes and dv classes. So far so good on my end I just hope that my wolf with get his stuff going be fore long *crosses fingers still*

     Love you all and hope to hear from everyone before long *hugs everyone* Demon, I hope you are well and behaving yourself *winks mischievously* Love you my friend *hugs Demon gently and kisses cheek* Hey everyone, I am so so so sorry for not being on here like I was. But the only time that I can is when my Wolf's brother can get over here so we can use his power pack for the computer. But to bring everyone up to speed on what has been happening with us and our little one. We have been embroiled with CPS for almost a year now. According to the damn doctors and them they say that she was born with Down's Syndrome. These stupid fucktards don't seem to realize that we are capable of taking care of her 'special needs' as well as provide for her. Everyone thinks that they know what is best for her but us. There is good news we went to court on March 13th of 2013 and the judge did say that if we want her home sooner then we file the proper paper work that is what we are planning on doing. Because we are going to have her home by June 17th. I did suffer a miscarriage back in mid to late February of this year. Before everyone wishes me their appologizes on the miscarriage my Wolf and I have accepted it as a blessing right now with everything that we are going through at this moment in time.

How for some news on my other children. My oldest daughter is doing well. She is just under 5 foot in height. Doing well in school and now her extra cirricular activies are going well. My second oldest is not doing so well. Her heart is giving out on her. Her cardiologist is fighting the damn hospital on getting her in to getting her heart surgery going again. My mother's fucktard daughter in law could have killed my daughter. My daughter was suffering a heartattack and the stupid bitch gave her aspirin and sent her back to bed instead of rushing to her to the e.r. So my mother's son called his wife out on it and is about fed up with her igornance. She's also the one who is pushing for the adoption of my older girls. My mother also informed that the fucktard bitch maybe transferring to where I am and she thinks that she get her fucking paws on my youngest one. She comes anywhere near me and it will be at her own stupidity.
But I have missed everyone here alot. I have been thinking more and more about our fearless Demon has been doing and how his health has been *smiles gently* I can't wait to get here full time *crosses fingers* hopefully that will be soon. On another note we have been ordered by the court to do parenting classes and dv classes. So far so good on my end I just hope that my wolf with get his stuff going be fore long *crosses fingers still*

Love you all and hope to hear from everyone before long *hugs everyone* Demon, I hope you are well and behaving yourself *winks mischievously* Love you my friend *hugs Demon gently and kisses cheek*
     

No comments:

Post a Comment