Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2nd 2013

Hello to everyone *giggles* Angel here...Yeah yeah I know but those of  you that are close to me know that I am a proud mother and a proud mate. But what you all don't know is that I am a mother of 3 beautiful girls  or you all might already know. But here is something that is on the serious side. My Lucy (2nd oldest) is in some serious need of prayers and a miracle now.

Now for a quick flashback. She has a condition that is very life threatening. It has to do with her heart *flashfoward* She is only 13 and is in need of a new heart but she is not on the transplant list. Her cardiologist is doing what he can to get her the surgery to save her life but there is a fucking bitch of a social worker that is saying she doesn't need it. That it can wait *strangles the stupid bitch* They have given my daughter until the 11th of this month. Reason is because custody cannot be established and those that have her and her sister cannot produce any paperwork stating they have any type of custody other than financial that I gave them to begin with. She has already suffered heartattacks from her condition. My brother doesn't care what is wife is doing to screw me out of my daughters according to him 'he's not in it' *bites his wife* Yeah right *bites brother*

Just please pray for a miracle for her soon so she can stay around to see her baby sister Kitty is all I ask. Love you all to pieces *hugs everyone*

*Sneaks up behind Demon and gooses him* ;) and lol

No comments:

Post a Comment