Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rougaroux Social Club: Bayou Dreams by Lynn Lorenz

Rougaroux Social Club: Bayou DreamsRougaroux Social Club: Bayou Dreams by Lynn Lorenz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lynn really pulled me in with this one. Fan-fawking-tabulous story in my opinion.



This wasn't one of those stories of love at first sight, but rather the attraction was instantly there for both men, one sided for the most part since the Scott couldn't accept the fact that his mate was a gay man and he'd be straight all his life. He believed his Mamman's voodoo was contributed to the attraction that led the men to each other. There was no jumping into each others pants right away either with all the I love you's after a day that sometimes made you want to gag. There's a chase and the chase was on with both men coming to accept certain issues that they each harbored in their own way.



As these stories go there's always potential for other creations in the mix when new characters appear and I really hope after reading this book that Lynn doesn't disappoint and pursues this to give us readers satisfaction.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment