Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wiped Out

Just home and I'm seriously drained. I haven't even had time to check any emails, but I'm sure I'll get to them eventually. Friday was a bullshitter day for me. I almost lost consciousness twice. First at work on my way to get my java and then again at home where my 'rents hovered over me with 'This is not good. We're taking you to the hospital' which is where I wound up. It's always a comforted feeling to be poked and prodded with tests and shit. I have to see my family doc this week to follow up and if anything comes up in the tests they'll give me a shout, but my 'rents are to rush me back into emerge if it happens again. I'm going to be frank and say that I can tell exactly what it is. It's my blood acting up. Again. But who's the patient these days to tell the 'experts' what I think is wrong and have them listen to one iota of what I'm been saying or said. :sighs: 


With that said, sorry that I've been remiss and didn't answer any 'summons' since that's what it felt like to me. Thanks to those of you who understand. Now it's 5:50am and fawk it I'm going to bed maybe to crash for the whole gawdamn day! 


Laterz and signing off with this song that goes with the way I'm feeling at the moment and the mood I'm in.





No comments:

Post a Comment