Tuesday, March 13, 2012

march 2012

Hey everyone, sorry for not being on as much. I'm hoping to be on more IF my connection allows me too. I just wanted to say thank you to Raiden, Hales, and so forth. But the biggest thank you goes to our resident Demon. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be apart of this wonderful group. I know that we all go through our trials and tribs but sometimes those things can get to be so overwhelming that they affect all aspects of our lives. But I will let everyone know that Demon is right about one thing *turns to Demon and smiles* Sorry love if I'm going to embarrass you. He is right that we can't allow anyone else live our life for us and that eventually we must take control of our own life and to hell with anyone else and what they think.

Now on to better news I AM OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 6 MONTHS. Finished my last class on Sunday March 11th, of this year *party time and smiles and dances silly* I love each and everyone of you with all my heart. I also can wait to get get the first sonograms done of the baby so I can post them for everyone to go gaga on *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment