Thursday, July 19, 2012

STOP Child abuse!

The picture gets my point across and so does the video which contains content that might rather sensitive to some viewers. But without getting the awareness of it all out there WHO is going to stop it from happening if everyone was to remain ignorant and not speak up for the innocent. 

I wasn't an abused child, but at the hands of another MY kid was. I did everything in my power to put a stop to it because I spoke out. He's a teenager now, but I will ALWAYS be there still to protect him. Stand up for not just your child, but also for all other mistreated innocents.



2 comments:

  1. I was extremely abused as a child... and I fully believe in being involved when I see it going down. My life would be severely different if even one person actually took notice instead of sweeping signs and things under the carpet.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE one day I'll post my story regarding child abuse, but it would open the flood gate of memories that I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with regarding what I went through to keep my kid safe and outta harms way. I did my best and I sometimes question myself if my best was good enough.

    Raiden, I had to deal with the mental abuse aspect of it and counseling for both me and my kiddo was provided. Without it I don't know how we would have turned out to be the people we have become today.

    ReplyDelete