Thursday, September 6, 2012

Loving Instincts by S.J. Frost

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***4.5***

This one was a next great addition to the series by S.J. I never get bored reading about the about the guys and I have to admit I'm more in lurve with Daniel with his spark and sass to the masses than the rest of them, but hey we all tend to have our favorite characters in all books we read n'est pas? Suck it up. It is what it is :snickering:

The plot, was well executed and flowed smoothly and nicely. I do also admit that I enjoy tons of action packed stories and this book has it, but not right from the getgo. I mean you can't expect it to start off with a huge boom and it carried through non-stop right from the beginning with a story that's 200 and some odd pages right?

The whole story basically worked for me with it's bit of action, bit of sappiness cause I enjoy that in a book and just the way all the character's personas come out into exposure.

I'm assuming and hoping where the next book will lead us readers to and dayum, but I really wish it was already being released soon. Oiye! Patience is virtue mantra! NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment