Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 2011

     Life can be funny at times and for me this would be one of those moments. I look back on my life and I wonder what things I could change if given the chance? But for the most part I wouldn't change any of it. Even the loss of my grandparents *waves the tears away* Sorry but the holidays are very emotional for me. Now who would have thought that I would be having another child at my age? I didn't. Even though I wanted a baby boy of my own I had resigned myself to my two girls of which I wouldn't change for anything in the world :) Yes I do get philosophical at times like now *giggles* But honestly when you think you have your life the way that you want it and you don't think of it any other way then the fates decide to intervene once more with something totally different. You wonder if they are out to get you? Or to make your life better? Well, my mate and I both wonder how the two of us got to be so damn lucky at having come together finally. That I asked him last night how he knew that I was meant for him? And he responded to me "I had a dream." That was it I didn't ask him anymore even though I wanted too :) But I asked him this morning how we got to be so damn lucky in finding each other? And he responded "That the fates decided to help." Knowing me as well as I do, I just asked to ask "Help? How?" Then my mate responded, "After everything that we went through they decided to give us to the other." Which makes sense if you stop to think about it.
     I know from personal experience at just what bitches the fates are. But in the long run they do know what they are doing. And I'm very thankful to them for giving me such wonderful gifts eg my daughters, mate and our puppy to be. As well as my family that I have made through the writing groups such as Devil's Playground and LoS (Ladies of Sanctuary) which brought out some of the very best authors and writers that I have come to call friends like Edward, Sin, Sid and so many more. To me these people are more than friends and fellow writers they are family as well. I also have to thank the fates for extending my family to a few others that I have met online and will be meeting in person soon. Melissa and her family, Stacy and of course my Scottish brother Finni :) Love to you all and may the gods keep you all safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment