Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't Let Me Go by J.H. Trumble


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I can't even begin to tell you about the emotional roller coaster ride with my feeling and emotions that this story took me on. I'm still flabbergasted today when I think about it.

It's a very well written story of young love, heartbreak, finding yourself and just a whole slew of events and circumstances that will have you laughing, super pissed to crying tears. I had my moment that if one of the characters were real I'd wanna kick his arse to the rafters.

This story is about Nate and Adam, it's young adult so don't go looking for tons of sex or sex scenes. Those remain closeted and to me that was quite refreshing for a change to read a book that wasn't nothing but sex, sex and more sex. It's a story that will keep you hooked as it had kept me riveted to each and every word and page. You won't be able to put this one down.

I look forward to the next one by this author. Two thumbs up!

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Great book, so well written. Very much looking forward to future work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Lemme know if you see anything new from this author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that awesome review! I'm so glad you liked DLMG. January 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. J.H. You're so so welcome and I look forward to more books from you to read.

    ReplyDelete