Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 2011

     IF anyone has ever truly loved someone the way they were meant to then you will understand what I'm about to say. I love my Wolf with all my heart and soul but I feel him slipping from me. He has told me that I won but then why do I feel like I have lost him? I am so ready to cry my heart out but I know that I can't do that. That I must remain strong without any sign of weakness. I just wish I knew what to do right now? I feel like my heart is breaking and I can't stop it from happening. But at least I have the memories to help me get through life. And I stretched out my dark wings and flew for the first time and even though the flight has been bumpy as hell it's wonderful. Now I just await his decision about whether or not he still wants me and it's the wait that kills.

3 comments:

  1. Angel, if the wait is worth it hun you'll get through this. I've been through the waiting and worry and the feelings your going through. Can I say it'll be okay? Um, honestly no I can't but, I can say that when you are done with the wait you'll take it from there and be happy. It'll be worth it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope things will go better: keep believing Angel. The wait is worth it, isn't it?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete