Monday, September 5, 2011

September 2011

     Hey everyone,

     Short time  no see *lol* I have learned that if you think people can change then unless they want to change they won't change. I have been dealing with my mate's ex. She says that she wants to change but she has no signs of changing. I have done a reading on this female and what I saw was a first for me much less say it aloud. I first spoke those words to my mate and then to her. I can do another reading on this particular female and I will get the same reading as I did the first time. She is a stalker with an obessive nature where it comes to my mate. IF I could I would take this female out and quarter her then send her limbs to the four points of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Understand this feeling. Creepy but understand it. Female sounds sketchy.

    ReplyDelete