Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 2011

     Hey everyone,

     How is everyone doing? Me I'm doing good..I was starting to turn cold inside a few days ago thanks to my mate's ex. I hope that she will allow the healing to begin on her heart and start to live her life to the fullest and enjoy it. That way my Wolf and I can be happy without her trying to win him back considering that he has told her that he was done with her and doesn't love her like she loves him. Funny thing is my Wolf and I are trying to work on a set of puppies of our own :). Hopefully I'll be able to have them and more if I'm able to lol. I am doing good in my second round of algebra 1. Enjoy this song everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope things get better for your mate all things take time. I wish you and her the best. take your time in all things you do and time will reward you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honesty to the gods I enjoyed that tune. Chin up, doll, and keep the hope. Things will get better and you have to believe in that especially when you think all else will fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty Shay and Sid *hugs Shay* *kisses and hugs my demon*

    ReplyDelete