Monday, August 29, 2011

Invincible

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but as it goes these days I've been quite busy and most of it is due to getting my life back in order and on track with the help of counselors and group which will be starting within the next few weeks with others like myself who WILL understand ME. There's been pure utter bullshit that's happened to me in the past and I now say: So fawking what! I believe everything in life happens for a reason. Whether it be good or bad, positive or destructive that can make you an ambassador or an assassinator... it's going to happen and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, but what I did learn from it all is what you do about it and how you handle it going forward.

I plan on writing some posts soon-ish to continue from where I left off way back when, when I was talking about my life and growing up and what it was like to be ME. When it all started my becoming a transgender along with how it resulted and further and foremost bring you into my world on what it's like, how it feels to be rejected, to not have others understand you and to be bashed and banished as the reject you are and appear to be in the eyes of those that just don't understand us.  

Till then I thank those of you who are following and welcome those that have newly joined. I and your comments are appreciated. Questions I will no doubt answer and ask anything. We all have the choice whether or not to answer, right? But I will to the best of my knowledge.

My stalker emailed me with some very interesting questions this evening and all I have to say is: Darlin' wait and see and read. Those questions will be answered eventually.

I'm posting this song to end this post because I believe, truly do that some can relate and this song gives many of us hope where we feel at times all hope is lost.

Enjoy... Betryal




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for being honest as someone just starting on this path and finding out that the only thing wrong with me is that I've been denying a part of myself for 27 years, it's nice to hear someone speak so openly and candidly about everything. I know that I will be reading intensely. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well with the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you can be so open about everything. I enjoy finding that people do have their problems and do in fact work on them.

    I have always liked the song as well has helped me more than a few times deal with some things in my life. Made me think and hopefully others think so as well.

    Peace & Love & Hopefully a good day for you,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me with your strenght!! Good luck Handsome with the group.
    I hope this journey will bring you what you need.
    We are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you and your comments. Today was hectic but I made it to be able to see another tomorrow :grinning:

    ReplyDelete