Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 2011

     Hey everyone,

          You know when you find that right person that you have been waiting your whole life for? Well, I have that someone very damn special to me. I was in a very dark place over the last few days. I saw my mate try to take his life and that had scared me to my core. I broke down since that day but I'm still worried and scared that he will one day succeed in doing it. I had told him that I couldn't handle watching him to that to himself for a 3rd time. He has promised me that he wouldn't do it and I believe him. Not to mention that I have head to toe poison oak which doesn't help my emotions right now either..I look like a fucked up Frankenstein creation or a Black Plague vic from the Dark Ages. But I do know that it will take me a little time to get through this emotional hell rollercoaster but as long as I have my dark mate, my soul brother and you all and my family I know that I will make it through..Love you all *hugs everyone* Sweet dreams and Nite...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angel, you have me as well; we have each other and anytime you need to talk you know how to reach me. I'm heading outta Dodge this weekend...again since anywhere is better than being here and jetting next weekend as well. Sorry to hear bout your mate. Just be there for him and love him lots. Bet he needs that right now. He's a lucky guy to have you in his life. Make him realize this.

    So email and lemme know how its going. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for both your mate and you: love him, be there for him. We'll be there for you.
    Many hugs.

    ReplyDelete