Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 2011

     Hey everyone, I know that I have been slacking a bit but I have my reasons ;) I am in a much better mood for once. I am starting to write again and if anyone is interested in my writing you can find me on Devil's Playground or in my own blog here called Angel of the Night18. No I don't date my enteries either like most people do but then I'm not exactly normal either ;) I don't think inside the box :) I do go bitch from hell from time to time only because I care about those closest to me like my mate, Bullet and a few others. I never do what I'm told to do and you will find me very adventurous but that depends on the situation and everything else ;) But right now I am suffering from a bad case of poison ivy and oak go fig..lol  Before anyone askes no I wasn't frockling in the stuff with my mate. If I had been doing that I would have up inside the body which isn't good either. I am at a point in my life where I know just how much my mate loves me and thanks to a good dear Scotsman he helped my mate to open up to me kso I didn't feel like I had to pull teeth with him lol...But all in all it has been a good week. I am passing my psych class but now I start my 9 weeks of algebra 1 Hell again..So keep your fingers crossed and hope that I pass this fucking damn class so I can get through my next two classes and grad with my Associate's. Love you all passionately *hugs everyone*

No comments:

Post a Comment